Happy New Year to all of you! Thank you all for such amazing year, without your support we would not have made it this far. We have gathered some images of some of the events we catered to in 2013 … Continue reading
This Welcome Prince baby shower was created for a special Baby Boy! We used Royal Blue & Gold to represet royalty as well as for a luxurious and modern vibe. Sweet treats on the dessert table included a golden crown cake, shimmering … Continue reading
You’re Invited to The Mickey Mouse Club House Extravaganza!
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a traditional theme, that is a favorite among so many children and parents! We designed this delightful Mickey Mouse party for Mason’s 1st birthday! With a colorful twist, this party was unique, playful and lots of fun! These ideas can be altered to fit any Mickey (or Minnie) Mouse party by adjusting the colors and patterns to make it your own design. Enjoy!
Turn Your Living Room into The Mickey Mouse Club House!! It’s amazing how you can transform a room ( Before and After)!
Cake Pops & Pretzels provided by Penthouse Sweets
Personalized Candy Display
“Gawrsh, we sure had fun at the clubhouse today. And now we get to have more fun! Yippee!” Goofy
- Party Styling and Decorations – Set-up, balloon arrangements and all paper products by Favors & More, LLC. For more images of this party click HERE.
- Mickey Cake Pops, Chocolate covered Pretzel sticks and Chocolate Lollipops by Betsania Cruz Salcedo of PentHouse Sweets.
- Mickey Cookies by Olga Mariel German-Badia of Cupkery.
- Cupcakes and cake by El Panadero Bakery in Washington Heights.
- A special thanks to Funny Freddy the Magic Clown & Sons for bringing so many smiles!
Looking for a semi-low-cost, awesome looking centerpiece that has a classic look with a vintage flair? Here is a quick DIY project that may save you some money and will have your guests wanting to take all of your fabulous looking creations home with them!
What you will need:
- Mason Jars. They come in various sizes and have regular and wide openings. You can purchase them online (Amazon), Craft stores (such as Michaels or A.C. Moore) or you can get them at some dollar stores (Jack’s 99 cent stores carries a variety of sizes!).
- Various Tools you will need to decorate the mason jars include (but are not limited to): Scissors, Glue (Hot Glue gun preferred), Ribbon (in various styles/colors/widths), Twine/Rope, and you can get a can of spray paint to paint some of them. You can also purchase or make little flowers made of paper, fabric or felt to decorate the vases to your liking.
- You can overlap the decorative items you have to have various designs and to keep the jars cute and interesting looking. Feel free to use a good amount of glue as it may come off easily when on glass.
- When you are done decorating the jars, you can add flowers (if you have a large number of arrangements to make, and/or if it’s for a very special occasion like your wedding, it is best to work with a florist on this project…contact us for a Quote!), floating candles and/or short branches to decorate an event.
- You can also use these decorative pieces in your living room, kitchen or office to hold pens and pencils!
- Below are some images of the finished products that we made for a recent wedding. The couple wanted a vintage look that we paired with Birch Vase Centerpieces. The wedding was stunning!
Click Here for Facebook Pictures of this Wedding
Photographer: Pepper Negron