As you know, not only do we strive to assist you with your Wedding & Event Planning, but we also have a passion for Fitness and a Healthy lifestyle. I recently “virtually” met Trina Kincey, a Certified Health Coach, and … Continue reading
Picture this ….
Now Picture this 😉
This is a tough ones ladies, but we have two options…work on getting rid of any back fat that is going to bulge out of your dress….or purchase a bigger dress size. I want to help you start reducing any back fat you may have so that you can look and feel your absolute best in your wedding gown!
If you are working out at home, you will need some dumbbells and a Swiss Ball. Please also keep in mind that your nutrition plays a big role in excess fat. *****Please contact a nutritionist for some health tips and your physician before you start an exercise program especially if you have any health concerns.*****
Here are some of my favorite exercises that helped me achieve the back that I wanted:
Rear Lateral Raise:
- Grab your pair of dumbbells and bend forward at your hips until your torso is nearly parallel to the floor so your body is in a L shape.
- Let the dumbbells hang straight down from your shoulders, your palms facing each other.
- Without moving your torso, raise your arms straight out to the sides until they’re in line with your body.
- Pause, then slowly return to the starting position.
- That’s one rep. Do 12.
- This also helps with your Arm fat you can sneak in some arm circles while you are at it.
Swiss Ball Y Raise:
- Lie face down on top of a Swiss ball with your back is flat and your chest off of the ball.
- Let your arms hang straight down from your shoulders, turning your arms so that your palms are facing each other.
- Raise your arms at a 30-degree angle from your body (so that they form a Y) until they’re in line with your body.
- Pause then slowly lower back to the starting position. That’s one rep. Do 10.
Do 12 Reps of each of the following without resting between sets,
so it’s back to back movement until you do all three steps!
Floor Y Raise
- Lie facedown on the floor with your arms resting on the floor, completely straight and at a 30-degree angle to your body, so they form a Y.
- Your palms should be facing each other, so that the thumb side of your hand points up. Raise your arms as high as you comfortably can.
Floor T Raise
- Perform this like the Y raise, only move your arms so that they’re out to your sides—perpendicular to your body with the thumbside of your hand pointing up—and raise them as high as you comfortably can.
Floor I Raises
- This time, move your arms so that your body forms a straight line from your feet to your fingertips.
- Your palms should be facing each other, with the thumbside of your hand pointing up.
- Raise your arms as high as you comfortably can.
Favors & More is happy to announce that we offer two complimentary Bridal Bootcamp sessions for our brides and we go over all these techniques in our sessions. I really hope you ladies are excited about working out and getting rid of any excess weight you may want to get rid of before your big day! These 5 techniques will make a difference in your life in just a few months! Start today!
Exercise Images & Info from: http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/back-exercise
What are the key benefits to hiring a Wedding Planner?
Wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners require an overwhelming amount of leg work, scheduling and attention to detail. Favors and More’s professional/certified wedding planners will take care of every aspect of your wedding according to your specifications from the perfect venue, cake, flowers, decorations, menu, and photographer, to coordinating with all the wedding vendors to keep you within your budget. We help create a signature experience for our clients and their guests and we will make sure every facet of your wedding day goes smoothly.
What are the key benefits to hiring a Wedding Day-Of Coordinator?
The greatest benefit would be to have the peace of mind that all the details will come together as you planned. The amount of resources budgeted toward a wedding can be substantial, and with just 5-10% of the cost (depending on the overall budget) going to coordination for the day, couples can ensure that countless hours of planning time will be made easier and that they get the most for their money. Think about it: In addition to being the center of attention, you two are also the hosts of the celebration, unlike the days when parents took charge of wedding day festivities. If a last-minute snafu crops up, having a coordinator on board allows you to be charming, gracious hosts, rather than frazzled, last-minute problem solvers. You’ll be able to truly enjoy every moment of the day.
We have the experience, knowledge, guidance, and creativity to make your wedding day as wonderful as you always hoped it would be.
Favors & More’s Wedding Planning Services include:
A la carte services include: