When we design events, especially weddings, we try to go out of our way to incorporate memorable details in every aspect. Personally, I think that adding a hint of memorabilia to your wedding will set your wedding apart from the other weddings your guests have attended. Here are some of the trends we’ve noticed in 2013 that are just small personalized touches which really go a long way 😉
- Vintage Frame Escort Cards – Using frames as escort cards holders and/or favors is nothing new, but taking time to select a special variety of small frames takes an old idea up several notches. Plus, this certainly makes for a beautiful display. Just keep in mind that this can get a little pricey so if it doubles up as a souvenir for your guests, it makes better financial sense.
- Personalized Menu Cards – In my opinion, no wedding table is complete without menu cards – and these are such a unique way to showcase what each guest will be served. These can be dressed up or down depending on the style of your event as well.
- Votive Candles – Adding Votive candle whether they are plain, monogrammed, or even engraved with a design, tends to add a romantic feel to the room
- Monogrammed Cupcakes – This idea creates a wonderful opportunity to add excitement to your decor while also offering a sweet treat. It’s a great “Thank you” gift for your guests and would look awesome as part of an elegant dessert or candy bar that matches your wedding colors.
- Be playful! – Weddings can be a little stuffy, so don’t be afraid to add a little twist by hiring a photo booth company to bring in a photo booth with some props. Your guests will walk away with memories of an awesome evening.
- Signature Cocktails – Try to create your signature drink, give them special names like “Yosi’s Pink Paradise” or as a twist to your champagne toast, add cotton candy to it. You can pull your wedding colors into this idea as well. Your guests will love it and will get to try your favorite drinks.
Thank you for reading!